06 April 2009

ok!

well, things for me havent been going very well. originally, i created this blog as a way to advertise for the things i was selling on ebay. well, no one bought anything from me so, i didnt do very well.

i dont have anything to advertise right now but i hopefully soon will. right now i have some clothing that i would like get sold. i have some tops and also some jeans. I only have a few tops left. small thru large. i have quite a few pairs of jeans though, sizes 6 thru 20W. i will have to double check my inventory on that.

im not sure a good way to get started on my marketing. i guess ill have to find a website that i can link up to this blog. anyone have any advice for me or know of a good place to get started (besides ebay...)? Im a member of Auctiva, but i think i can only use it for ebay. i dunno how all this stuff works.

I'm a college student that just lost her apartment. im moving bck in with my parents and i need a way to brink in some extra cash so i can get out of here! i went from a two bedroom townhouse to being crammed up into one bedroom with my two dogs.... i know, i know. it could be worse. i could be homeless like some other people..

anyways, if youre reading this and need to complete your good deed for the day then please spread the word that i am soon to be starting up my online business. my name is danielle baylor. I'm 21 years old. kinda cute. not begging for handouts. im trying to make an honest living.

No comments:

Post a Comment