12 November 2012

Work.


I'm very desperate for money. I just started a new job about a week ago. I make 2clams more than my last job. Today, I agreed to work third shift (11-7). I hate working thirds. I'm tired, I woke up about 2 1/2 hours early, and I have class at 830 tomorrow. Ugh....

I'm happy to have another new job. I have bills so far up my ass I'm pulling them from my ears; I just hate being in a situation like this. What choice did I have? This morning, my child was crying for juice and I didn't have anything for us to eat..

I know, once I get that second paycheck, it'll be worth killing myself for. I say second because the first one is a catch up check. I won't actually be able to start enjoying money again until atleast the third check, but by the second, I'll start feeling the relief of cutting down my debts.

I'm hoping I can fall back to sleep for atleast another hour.. I won't be able to sleep again until 11am tomorrow. *sigh*

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment