12 October 2012

destination: definition - Wave Nouvea



Just got two new products at sallys in my quest for less frizzy hair. The first being Soft Sheen and Carson Wave Nouveau moisturizing finishing lotion - its made to be used with their texturizer but it does say excellent for natural hair... I don't think I'm going to keep this product.. although it does say provides long lasting softness and shine and quenches dry, thirsty hair, its not what I'm looking for in a moisturizer. Even on Micah's fine curly hair it seems to make it crunchy. My hair feels kinda hard right now.

I attempted the brush coil method, which is where you use a brush to define curls on short hair. Basically, while your hair is wet take a soft bristle brush or medium, I don't know, I used my sons old baby brush.. anywho, take the brush and make circular motions thru you wet hair and it should coil right up. I think I need more practice. I'll show pics in a later post cause this phone app will only let me post one per post, so, on to the next product 

Location : 2403-2423 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040,

No comments:

Post a Comment