23 October 2012

I'm natural? well, that takes care of that.


So, what does it feel like to be natural? Its been about 2weeks since I chopped my hair and I must say, I don't feel any different. The only time I really notice is when I wash or try to tuck my hair behind my ear...

I keep reading about how people feel invigorated and relieved, like a whole new person. I didn't really feel any of that. I felt more regret than anything else.

I don't really feel natural. I just feel like I have short hair... really short hair. I guess I just thought my transformation would be more noticeable; more monumental; more, liberating. I'm actually disappointed. Had I known I wouldn't feel anything but remorse, I would have waited longer to cut my hair.

I was going to do a natural hair search the other day, which is what got me on this. I realized, the only thing that matters to me right now is growing my hair back out, and I know I can't do anything about that but wait. So, I'm officially bored with my hair.... that didn't take long lol.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment