13 November 2012

One month.


So, its been a month since my big chop. I've learned nothing and feel nothing.

My hair isn't nearly as hard as it was, which is good. I haven't been deep conditioning like I should, but being broke kinda takes from that.

For one week I documented my journey with my hair.. yea, that didn't last long. I know that I'm not doing anything the same because I just play it by ear from day to day. And actually, I can't te but I think I'm having some breakage. I dunno. Its too early to tell.

Now that I'm working again, I should be able to care for my hair better: eating better, drinking more water, applying proper ingredients.

I started doing pilates again, so hopefully I can keep that up and reap some benefit before I lose all motivation and energy

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment