28 December 2012

5am...


I waited nearly a week for a 200 dollar check and its gone.. you always imagine what you're gonna do with the money when you get paid, then reality hits you quick. You owe this, you owe that, everythings late..

I just can't seem to get ahead.. it is so depressing. I wish my son's dad wasn't such a mother fucker.. a sergeant in the army making now 4,000 a month, yet can't afford to help with my son's finances... bullshit. I make 800. What the Hell am I supposed to do with that? I can barely support myself, but with a child?

We went back to court and my child support is most definitely going up.. just gotta wait for it. I don't really have a choice.

Anyway, just needed to vent. Put 50 down on my car payment that's now 3+ months overdue. It just got to me a little.. I love my son, but I'm not used to this kind of living. Sometimes, I wonder if any of this is worth it. If I could turn back time, I'm not sure I would do any of this again.. atleast not this way.  

Location : 2403-2423 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040,
holysht, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment