07 December 2012

Product Review: creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment




I haven't posted in a while. I kind of fell off the wagon of natural hair care and journey, but I'm semi back now. I've tried a couple of products since my last post but haven't found anything wow worthy yet.. now, when I say a couple I mean that literally. If you've read any of my past posts you know how I feel about all this hair junk stuff. I like reading reviews and i on and off watch youtube videos, but I just can't get with it all..

Anyway, so I bought this deep conditioning treatment by creme of nature. You know, the one in that eye grabbing red package. I've never tried anything in their line, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. I hadn't done a deep conditioning treatment in a while and thought I'd see what all the hubbub was about with the argan oil craze. I remember watching a youtube video by (can't remember her name, but she's pretty popular), and she seemed to like it..

Its crap. Plain and simple... it went on great, don't get me wrong. My hair was smooth and that slip affect that everyone talks about was great. Maybe my mistake was leaving it on overnight, which I've never done by the way, but I thought it just felt so wonderful on my hair. I rinsed it out the next morning... not impressed, at all. The organic olive oil whatever (you know which one I'm talking about) is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... much better. All day today my hair has been frizzy and not dry but it had a dry sensation.. I dunno if that made sense, but I can't describe it. I suppose it did make my hair a bit stronger, but that was completely overshadowed by the frizziness of my hair. I just looked like a girl that was overdue for a relaxer not someone who's natural.

Now, I did also change my leave in (usually garnier sleek and shine cream) to infusium 23 frizz controlller, so honestly it could be either one. I choose to believe it was the creme of nature because my hair didn't feel very good after I rinsed.

Yea, so definitely not repurchasing that. If you want to try it, then by all means. If hair type is important in your decision, I am low porous 3b thru 4c with about an inch of relaxed ends at the very top.

My search continues for a good, cheap deep conditioner. I'm tired of this twa business so I gotta get thru this phase as quickly and easily as possible. The olive oil pak is alright, I just wonder if there's something better. Right now I'm under the dryer with queen helene cholesterol hot oil so I'll review that tomorrow.

A quick peek at my next review: TRESemme split end repair conditioner.... Uh, no. I'll use it a couple more times before I fully decide. The infusium worked wonderfully in my son's, who's mixed, hair. His curls have been shiny, smooth and moisturized all day. 

Posted via Blogaway

Location : 2403-2423 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040,

holysht, that's me!

Location : 2403-2423 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040,
holysht, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment