20 January 2013

Lipozene: third week


In my last review, I talked about my initial experience with lipozene to include the shitting my pants episode. I'm now done with one bottle of lipozene and starting the next tomorrow.

So, I skipped a few doses and started eating some carbs, you know, to make my poop form so I could stop peeing out of my butt lol. That seems to have worked. I haven't had a good bowel movement in a couple of days, that I can remember but I'm starting to feel a little bloated, so we'll see....

Speaking of bloating, I want to point out that for the first couple of weeks I really didn't want to eat anything due to the nausea and lack of appetite, but for the past couple of days, it seems I can't stop eating! I need to say, though, I've had a lot going on so stress is probably playing a part in all that, or my body trying to nurish (spelling?) itself after being starved and dehydrated for a couple of weeks.

I also want to mention that I really haven't bern exercising, at all. I do feel lipozene would help me lose more weight if I was actually engaging in some type of cardio. I will, eventually... lol. I don't expect a diet pill to do all the work; I know there's no miracle weight loss solution, but I will not hide the fact that I am lazy and tired. Once I get back into the groove of things, I'll be well on my way to being a sexy mama. MILF status, here I come! Lol!

Location : 2403-2423 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040,
holysht, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment