03 May 2013

The girl next door.

So, my search for a roommate is on. I've had a few people call and fewer come by to look. One woman is actually staying for the weekend. Yes, its a little strange for a woman I don't know to be sleeping in the room next to my sons, but she paid me 50 bucks and I need every cent I can get. She offered to babysit which is super nice, but I think I'm doing enough having her stay a couple days.... You never know. I can't afford for my baby to get stolen. I've had enough shit happen this year...

If she doesn't show back up next week looking for a place to stay, my search will continue. Really wish the sugar daddy thing would have taken off. I could use one about now, just to pay my utilities... And a few other amenities.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment