24 January 2014

simple truth? popcorn, granola, water

recently I signed up to be a bzzagent on bzzcampaign. my first campaign was a lot for Simple Truth. I got a bag of popcorn, a bottle of water and a box of granola cereal.

firstly, the popcorn. I love popcorn. I'm addicted. I could literally eat popcorn all day every day! I pop mine in a pot on the stove, old school lol. I'm not really tied up in the organic scene, but I do like that there are inexpensive options. the popcorn was a bit chewy which is expected with bagged popcorn. the taste was the bothersome part. it had a strange metal sort of taste. I dunno.. its hard to explain. the actual flavor for the popcorn was lightly salted. it was indeed lightly salted but that metal taste was too much. after I sprinkled on my popcorn seasoning, it wad tolerable enough for me to eat the entire bag in one sitting lol. I probably won't repurchase this, but I would recommend it to others to try it. its not bad, I just don't want to have to adjust the flavor. if I see a bag of cheddar flavor, I might have to give it a try. I'm a sucker for cheddar flavored chips and popcorn.

the water was not entirely impressive. the flavor was tropical mango. mango just happens to be my favorite fruit so I was excited to taste it. um, I didn't care for it but my 3yr old son enjoys it. we drink a lot of water here, but I was expecting a bit more flavor in the water. not too much, just enough to give the natural sweetness of a mango. I probably will not purchase this product either but manly because we are fine drinking tap water with a splash of crystal light if we want flavor.

lastly is the berry flavored granola. I'm not a big fan of granola but I actually enjoyed this one. sweet and crunchy. if ever I'm in the market for granola, I probably would purchase this.

so out of the three products, the only one I would purchase is the one I wouldn't normally even buy lol. all are good, but only the granola really stood out to me

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment