24 May 2009

hmm

Well, I'm at work right now. I've been pondering over changing the name of my store/website. I want something a little more appealing to the eyes and ears. A name that is simple, but easy to remember and charasmatic. I also want something that kind of gives an idea of what kinds of thing i sell on there. So far, I'm thinking of like Dani Lanae's or D. Lanae's Fashions.. A few people like Dani For Sale lol. I dunno; I really have to sit and think of this.

I also found someone that designs her own street wear so I need to sit down with her and m ake a deal. I want to sell her stuff and feature her as a designer on my site. I'm also going to work onsome business cards this week to start passing out around school and stuff.

In other news. I moved into my new apartment with my friend and her daughter. It's kind of small, but I'm happy I have my own place again. They aren't staying long so I think I can manage. Tomorrow I'm gonna bomb the place while I'm at a barbeque.

I also went out a couple times in the week and met a couple of guys. I've been reading my Steve Harvey book Act like a Lady, Think Like a Man; I think its really helping me. One guy is 40, divorced with 3 kids (no, I havent run for the hills, but I do have on my Nike's just in case) and the other one is 27, but I don't know much about him. We haven't talked much.

Anyways, I better get back to work. I can't wait to eat some sushi. A girl went out to grab some.. Mmmm, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment