28 January 2010

So, I'm back..

Well, it has been about a year since my last post. Welcome back to me!


I haven't really been up to anything new. My business was not very successful, but I still have the website up. School is stressful, naturally. Work sucks, obviously. Had some man problems, of course.


Things now are starting to fall back into place after the big bang destroyed the little bit I had going for me before. I'm single and about as happy as a hungry, poor, 22 year old thousands of dollars in debt can be :D


I don't have a lot of time, but I will try to blog more often and keep people up to date on what I disturbingly call "life".


Please, check out my site if you get a chance. I have added a "donations" button. If you don't like my merchandise (I will be updating that very soon), you can still send me money through PayPal. I'm poor, hungry, and can barely afford gas to get me to school and work everyday. Stop sending your money to nameless "Christian" charity foundations where you don't even know where your money is going. Instead, send your charity my way where you can see it being put to good use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment