07 October 2012

the devil laughs..

I have figured out the astonishing unemployment rate in America.. its those damned assessment tests!!

How many times can I be asked the same question?? I hate filling out applications for that very reason. his one was really creative with video clips of scenarios, plus the 118 question "which describes you better" section.. who came up with this evil? the devil is laughing now at every other unemployed person completing an online job application right now..

I better get a damned job soon, and when I do it is the last job I will take before I get this business thing started again.. now that I am flustered, time to finish folding laundry before we (me and my son) head home for the night.

well, no hair tonite. oh well. got nothing but nothing to to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment