29 April 2013

The next chapter....

Well, some quick background: I met a guy, my mom died, got a house with the guy, he left while I was at work and now I have a pile of bills to pay. I'm not at all mad that he's gone, only that I wasted so much time and energy, and believed he might actually care for me.. Helped him find a job, let him use my car for months and he practically live for free while I cooked, cleaned, and took care of him :/. Pretty stupid on my part. I opened up a phone line for him which he did not cancel like he was supposed to... My blood boils a bit each time I think of that....

So, now I'm living in a 3 bedroom house I don't need and probably can't afford, but I also can't afford to move. I pay God will smite his ass, but I doubt it. No one that ever crosses me gets the punishment I see befitting..

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I refuse to let this hold me down. Going to talk to my landlord and hippie they can do something, like send him a bill. I very much doubt that too, but maybe they'll feel some sympathy and let me move into a smaller property or something... Gonna hate to pack all this shit back up though.....

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment