06 June 2013

Diet update

I'm already losing track of what week I'm in. I'm pretty sure it's still week 2. Anyway, yesterday was not a good day. I ate so much. I couldn't help myself! I didn't take that Fenfast pull thinking maybe I could just skip it and perhaps, along with the ketones, it is helping control my cravings. Be it a placebo affect, or that it's proprietary blend is ad it states, it seems to be working in some way.

I haven't noticed any more weight loss, but I won't know for sure until I get on the scale. I will be very disappointed if not even a pound is lost. My belly seems to be just as big as it ever was and the cellulite on my butt is still there. I know is a little early to be expecting those improvements, but I like fast results lol.

I started doing a 30 day squat challenge. Let me just say, it is harder than it sounds. Today is 75 squats, but I could barely get thru the 70 yesterday. I break mine up into intervals throughout the day, but even that feels tedious. I know I need to; I'm jeopardy of losing my ass here!

Tuesday I went for a 4mi powerwalk. My legs are killing me. Mainly in my shins. I haven't walked that far or hard since I went thru basic training! I'm planning to go again, but unfortunately it's raining, so I don't want to take Micah in all of that, plus I have my hair up in these twists and they're still wet (used that dark and lovely Au naturale defining glaze... Sigh).

I do still plan on doing some pilates today. I feel less motivated to do it now that I know it doesn't burn that many calories. A 30 minute work out only burns about 120 calories. Doesn't that just hurt your feelings. It's a great work out though. Really helps to tone and strengthen muscles, which I suppose in the long run burns a lot of calories. My weight isn't necessarily the party that bothers me, it's the actual shape of my body and the way my clothes fit. I can live without a lot of weight loss if I can lose the fat and get back into my jeans comfortably lol

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment